Among the many factors that can slow or reduce the spread of West Nile Virus, mosquito-misting systems are a very effective and safe option for killing off any potentially infected mosquitos around your home. Find out more about mosquito misters and West Nile Virus by consulting these resources:
- Learn about the EPA’s stance on mosquito misting systems by checking out this article.
- This Yahoo! Voices article tells you how chemical mosquito repellents can affect a child’s health.
- CDC fact sheet on West Nile Virus and its symptoms.
- According to this CNN article, this year’s WNV outbreak is the largest and deadliest in American history.
- Discover how you can reduce your chances of contracting WNV; read this page from HowStuffWorks.
For more information on protecting your property with a mosquito misting system, call Platinum Mosquito Protection at (954) 888-9311.